R&D Tax Claims
You may not think you qualify, but R&D tax credit cover a broad range of businesses, you may be designing a brand new product, producing a new piece of software or simply streamlining the process of getting a product out there.
You could claim R&D tax relief if your business meets the following criteria:
- Is subject to UK corporation tax
- Undertakes qualifying R&D activities
At Whitesides, we work with our clients right from the outset of the project, guiding them along the way.
As part of our fixed fee R&D claim service, we offer our clients the following:
- A review of all R&D activities and costs to establish those which qualify for tax relief;
- Advice on the viability and likelihood of success of the R&D claim;
- Advice on the record keeping requirements for R&D tax relief;
- Reports on qualifying R&D for submission to HMRC;
- Submission of your claim; and
- Correspondence with HMRC regarding the claim;
For further information on R&D claims, please contact us.