80% of new businesses fail within 5 years. 80% of the remainder fail within the next 5 years. That’s why it’s essential for anyone starting a new business to take on an accountant at the earliest possible opportunity. You may have a good business proposition, the enterprise and commitment to see it through, but your chances of survival will be dramatically improved if you have a savvy accountant looking over your shoulder.
And that’s what we do best! Think of us as a safe pair of hands. Bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality.
We will help you to:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess the finance requirements; advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
- Deal with all the company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- Decide on what accountancy software to buy and help with the installation
- Keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll, and other accounting requirements and
- Help with all aspects of business compliance and administration
For advice on building a business, please contact us.